We’re Committed To Your Health During COVID-19
A Letter From Our Founder: We’re Still Open & Committed To Your Health
As we navigate COVID-19, our top priority is keeping our employees, our clients, and our community healthy.
Health and wellness is one of the main reasons we do what we do. Power washing is one of the most effective ways to get rid of germs, mold, mildew, and other particles that cause allergies and respiratory problems.
We are grateful to be in operation during these trying times, and have taken the following precautions in order to provide safe, secure jobs for our employees and healthy homes for our clients:
- We continue to offer full cleaning of your house’s exterior. Scheduling and invoicing happen online or over the phone so there’s no need to step outside during service.
- We have suspended interior cleaning services.
- As always, we use a carefully-calibrated chlorine-based solution safe enough for children, pets, and plants, but potent enough to kill the coronavirus as well as germs, mold, and mildew.
- We can sanitize all of your outdoor surfaces, including patio furniture, swings, and decks to eradicate the virus from your backyard.
Increased Safety Measures for Our Employees
- We are adhering fully to all guidelines outlined by the CDC.
- To reduce exposure and comply with social distancing, we’ve limited the number of crew members per vehicle for each job.
- Every morning, we screen each employee for symptoms.
While we’re stuck largely at home for the next few months, it’s important to make our environment as clean and safe as possible. Over the past 15 years, we’ve become experts in cleaning every facet of your home with the goal of improving your family’s health. During the month of April, we’re discounting all services by 15%.
We built our business going door to door and building personal relationships in Austin – it’s a strange feeling not to be able to interact with our clients and our neighbors. Until we can get back to saying hello in person, we’ll continue to do our part to prevent the spread of COVID-19.